Ocean River needs the image of the year! Submit to our Photo Contest.
As 2017 draws near we at Ocean River are looking ahead and planning. We are planning events and promotions, content and contests and we are planning our brochures and images. This is why we have decided to have a photo contest. To make our brochures the best they can be we want to make sure we have all the best photos to choose from. Which brings us to you! We want to see your best photos. These high-resolution images will be inspiring and capture the essence of Ocean River, the sport of paddling and the beauty of Vancouver Island. Have an image of an awe-inspiring backdrop of the Salish Sea or a breathtaking interaction with wildlife from the seat of your kayak? Submit it to the photo contest.
Have an image of an awe-inspiring backdrop of the Salish Sea or a breathtaking interaction with wildlife from the seat of your kayak? Submit it to the photo contest.
The photo should be the following:
- An awe-inspiring kayak shot. If you have both a kayaker and a SUPer in the photo that would be hard to beat.
- An image from our waters around the southern island.
- An image with enough blank space to place ad text.
- Image must be sent in high-resolution format. Please supply link to a dropbox folder with image to Stephanie or send high-resolution image through other means.
- Image must not be watermarked as we will be using it for commercial reasons.
- Must be submitted by January 3rd, 2017.
Post your image on social media and tag it with the hashtag #GettingYouOutThere or tag Ocean River to show your friends the photo you entered.
What you will get:
1st prize will be a $100 gift certificate to Ocean River Sports
2nd prize will be a $50 gift certificate to Ocean River Sports
3rd prize will be a $50 gift certificate to Ocean River Sports
**Please note the winning photo will be used on the cover of the 2017 Ocean River brochure and in print ads.Credit to the winner will be provided online but not in each individual print ad.**
The winner will be chosen by the marketing team at Ocean River.